söndag 11 augusti 2019

Min första junk journal

 Här är det sista gäst DT inlägget som jag gjorde för 13@rts för ett år sedan. 


Hi everyone!!!

Today I would like to share a junk journal I've made with you. 


The cover is made from a box of chocolate crackers. I just folded some edges in and added I bit chipboard to the spine. Then painted it all with white gesso.


I added some yellow, turquoise and a tiny bit of black paint to the background of the cover. Then I stamped the feathers and the brush on tissue paper and cut it out. I colored the feathers with water colours with different intensity to make the middle feather pop a bit. 


Junk journal can be a lot of things, often made with scrapbooking paper and new stuff but I decided to go for junk all the way. My signatures (booklets) are made from from grocery bags, commercials och information brochures. Painted them with a thin layer of white gesso at well.



I attached the signatures with an elastic cord and also made a loop to keep the book closed. 

You can use your junk journal for anything, diary, clip book or as in my case, an art journal.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar